It will be a guarantee that the meat you buy with this symbol attached in Melbourne will be exactly the same quality as the meat with this symbol on it that you buy in Sydney or any other part of the world.
The company will help groups to establish their markets where necessary and coordinate supplies so that all groups can guarantee a regular supply to their market.
- There are many producers, cooperatives, processors, distributors and retailers using a brand that makes their product identifiable from others for whatever reason.
- The major difference between what these companies are doing and CLMS is that because we are a breed evaluation focused business that has meat as its end product, our aim is to identify stock that have been graded using the system regardless of how the end product is marketed.
- In other words, if you already have a branded product, we are not asking you to change that, just add a small symbol designating that your stock have been evaluated using the CLMS system.
- ONE IDENTITY – INTERNATIONAL
- HOW – ASSESSED BY A LICENCED CLMS EVALUATOR
KEEP YOUR OWN BRAND AS WELL !!!!
- WIN WITH CONSISTENCY – ONE BRAND
- SAME PRODUCT -WHERE – EVERYWHERE
THE CLMS TAG IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM -
Royal Purple ------- Royal Classic Grade 1.
Blue ---------------- Supreme Classic Grade 2.
Red ----------------- Premium Classic Grade 3.
Pink ---------------- Classic Grade 4.
Orange ------------- Cull Grade 5.
CLMS will supply their standardised tags to accredited evaluators as the lynch pin for the system.
The first three grades will be used in the marketing system.
Any grade 4 or grade 5 cattle would not be marketed under the company logo.
These two grades will be more important in evaluating breeding groups with grade 5 as the cull grade.