THE COMPANY’S MAIN ROLE IS IN EVALUATING LIVE ANIMALS.
To ensure that there is a consistent, high standard of evaluation maintained amongst the company’s evaluators, the company plan to conduct evaluator training courses.
- These will be conducted as demand for services dictates with ample advertising on this site and in newspapers etc.
- The training course consists of 5 days training and includes a comprehensive coverage of the skills required to evaluate livestock using the system including practice and assessment.
- It is expected that the cost of such a course will be a minimum of $1200 per person. - discounts can apply for property or family groups. This would include course manuals, course materials and daytime catering along with the training itself.
WHY THE TRAINING?
- TO ENSURE THAT THE FOCUS REMAINS ON SELECTING BREEDING ANIMALS THAT SCORE HIGHLY IN THE TRAITS HIGHLIGHTED BY THE EVALUATION SYSTEM.
- TO ASSIST PRODUCERS PLAN THEIR BREEDING PROGRAMMES SO THAT THESE CHOSEN ANIMALS WILL REPRODUCE CONSISTENT OFFSPRING THAT HIGHLIGHT AND IMPROVE ON THEIR PARENTS QUALITIES.
- TO PLAN WITH PRODUCERS WHAT THE MOST ECONOMIC AND EFFECTIVE WAY OF MODIFYING THEIR BREEDING STOCK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES WILL BE TO ACHIEVE THEIR MOST SUITABLE END RESULT.
- A SECONDARY EVALUATION ROLE IS IN GRADING ANIMALS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO PROCESSING TO ASSESS MEAT QUALITY SO THAT PREMIUM MARKETS CAN BE ACCESSED CONFIDENTLY WITH A PRODUCT OF HIGH, CONSISTENT QUALITY.
To enquire about this service, please contact us.